Free Immigration Consultations for Ukrainian Citizens
In an effort to provide humanitarian assistance to citizens and nationals of Ukraine, the Law Offices of Adam Rodriguez (“ALR”) will be providing free U.S. immigration law consultations to Ukrainians. Those interested should complete the form below to request an appointment. If your request is granted, you will receive confirmation via email. Please note that all consultations will be held via Microsoft Teams.
ALR’s commitment to you:
- ALR will not solicit you for legal representation. The legal consultations provided to Ukrainian citizens under our SOS Ukraine campaign is 100% commitment free. You are, however, welcome to request a quote from ALR for legal services.
- All consultations will be in the English language. You are welcome to invite a friend or family member to serve as a translator. Please include your translator’s email address in your appointment email.
- ALR will provide up to 20 minutes of U.S. immigration law consultations.
- ALR will provide guidance on family-based immigration, U.S. asylum and refugee law, and other alternative immigration benefits that may be available to Ukrainians fleeing the Russian invasion.
- ALR is not your attorney or legal representative. The consultations provided under the SOS Ukraine campaign do not establish an attorney-client relationship beyond the 20 minute consultation.
- All consultations will be done via Microsoft Teams. However, upon request we can accommodate WhatsApp consultations.
- All requests will require proof of Ukrainian citizenship or residency in advance of the consultation.
Additional Resources: Details on how the US government is processing immigrant and nonimmigrant visas for Ukrainian citizens.
Consultation Request Form: