Mandamus/APA Claims

Mandamus/APA Claims

The Law Offices of Adam Rodriguez can assist you with filing a Mandamus or Administrative Procedure Act claim against federal government agencies who take an unreasonable amount of time to adjudicate your case or when your case is outside of the agency’s processing time.

Additional Services

Other services we also offer: Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) Application; TPS Renewal; Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) Requests; Employment Authorization Applications & Renewals; VAWA Applications; Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relatives; and FBI Background Check. Otros servicios de inmigración que ofrecemos incluyen: DACA; Renovación de TPS; Solicitudes de la Ley de Libertad de

U Visa

A U Nonimmigrant Visa (U-Visa) lets victims of crimes who meet certain requirements stay in the United States. A U-Visa provides the following benefits: U-Visa recipients can legally live in the United States for four years. After three years of having a U-Visa, you can apply for a green card to stay in the U.S.

General Law

ALR can help you with the following cases: Small claims; Landlord-Tenant disputes; Contractual disputes; Family law; Special Immigrant Juvenile status; and Special Education and Juvenile proceedings. *Family law practice is limited to Maryland and the District of Columbia. ALR  puede ayudarlo con los siguientes casos: Reclamos menores; Disputas entre propietarios e inquilinos; Disputas contractuales; Derecho

Family Law

ALR can help with your family law needs in the following ways: Child custody; Divorce; Alimony; Child support; and Guardianships. *Family law practice is limited to Maryland and the District of Columbia. ALR puede ayudarlo con sus necesidades de ley familiar de las siguientes maneras: Custodia de los hijos; Divorcio; Pensión alimenticia; y Mantención de


Lawful permanent residents are eligible to apply for naturalization with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services by using form N-400. Generally, a foreign national is eligible to apply for naturalization 3-5 years after becoming a lawful permanent resident. You may apply for naturalization if…. You have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years —

Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJ)

Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJ) status provides certain unaccompanied minors who have been subject to state juvenile court proceedings due to abuse, neglect, abandonment, or a similar basis under state family law with the ability to seek lawful permanent residence in the United States. U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services determines if a juvenile meets the requirements

Green Card / LPR Status

ALR can help you obtain a green card — if you qualify — in the form of the following benefits: NACARA; I-130 Petition for Alien Relative; Cuban Adjustment Act Perm Labor Certificate / Form I-140; and Non-LPR Cancellation of Removal. We can also help you file Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust


Asylum is an immigration benefit afforded to foreign nationals entering the United States seeking protection because they have suffered persecution or fear that they will suffer future persecution because of their: Race, Religion, Nationality, Membership in a particular social group, or political opinion. If you are eligible for asylum you may be permitted to remain